Important message to all grandparents with grandchildren who are eager to learn: from now on, every Wednesday at Technopolis is dedicated to grandparents and grandchildren!
Are you over 55 and do you have grandchildren? Then, we're sure you know it's great fun to engage in activities with them and to have a blast. Yet, it's not always easy to fill an entire day with original things to do. And often, it doesn't come cheap. Fortunately, you can come to Technopolis with your loved ones! On Wednesdays, from noon onwards, you get an extra discount.
Visit Technopolis with your grandchildren on Wednesdays at a special rate!
On each Wednesday afternoon (from noon onwards), all grandparents over 55 can take their grandchildren on a breathtaking scientific adventure at Technopolis. The adults enjoy the special senior rate; the kids come for FREE. So, make sure you enjoy it to the fullest and set up your cheap and instructive visit to Technopolis!
- Grandparents need to be at least 55 years old.
- People over 55 pay the senior rate: €15.50
- Grandchildren (between 4 and 18) enjoy FREE access, with a maximum of 2 grandchildren per grandparent. In practice? When the grandparents come together, they get to take 4 grandchildren for free!
- Children under 4 years old: FREE
- The action is also valid for great-grandparents!
- This offer is valid every Wednesday afternoon, from noon (12 p.m.) until 5 p.m.