Thanks to your association past summer a lot of children had the time of their lives. Do you want to make the next summer vacation just as fabulous? Then you simply must take a trip to Technopolis. With the World Cup coming up, we are setting into motion a breathtaking summer of sports here at Technopolis. Execute spectacular stunts and benefit from... an amazing discount! Do not miss out this summer of sports and reserve your group visit now!
1. Benefit from a nice group discount
If you visit Technopolis during the summer vacation with a group of 15 or more members of a youth association, you receive a nice discount. Instead of € 12 (up to 12 years old) or € 15 (older than 12) you only pay € 6,70 per member. This saves you at least € 159!
2. Playing sports outside the box
Playing sports is healthy... but our new exhibition Sports 2.0 is COOL! Because this summer, you can play sports outside of the lines at Technopolis.
- With our virtual reality paragliding, you will be flying freely through the air at dizzying heights... while only hanging just above the ground!
- On our climbing construction, you transform into Spiderman while accomplishing a groundbreaking mission. Your climbing adventures involve some serious augmented reality. We’ll project laser beams onto the climbing wall that will follow your antics and those of another climber, all thanks to the open pose system.
- On our film set, you get to do all gymnastic stunts yourself, without ending up with even the tiniest scratch. Are you beaming with pride? You get to make the most spectacular moves on the balance beam, while you're just lying on the ground. Every few seconds, a top-notch camera takes a picture. When all images are put together, you get a stunning stop motion film in which you show your prowess.
Do not miss out on the best summer of sports ever!
- Valid for a visit during the summer vacation (1 July - 31 August 2018).
- Cannot be combined with other offers and discounts nor with combi tickets or B-daytrips.
- This discount is only valid, if you reserve your group visit in advance and after you have received a written confirmation from us.
- On the day of your visit we will ask you to present to us a document showing that the children/adolescents are members of a youth association.