Are you planning a visit to Technopolis? Turn it into a day trip! Combine your visit with one of the many attractions in the area. You can reserve advantageous combi tickets at Technopolis or one of our partners.
|Technopolis in combination with||Combi ticket student||Combi ticket teacher with valid teachers card|
|Planckendael||€ 18.15 (kindergarten and primary)
€ 20.15 (secondary)
|Toy Museum||€ 12.65||for free|
|De Nekker||€ 7.65 (Kindergarten)
€ 9.15 (primary)
€ 10.15 (secondary)
|Sterrenwacht Mira||€ 12.15||for free|
|Sportimonium (*)||€ 11.15||for free|
|Saint Rumbold's Tower (**)||€ 9.15||€ 2.50|
|National Memorial of the Fortress of Breendonk (***)||€ 10.50||€ 3|
|The Planetarium||€ 10.50||for free|
|Kazerne Dossin||€ 10.40||€ 3,75|
|Malinska||€ 9.80||€ 4,95|
|Beeldsmederij DE MAAN (****)||€ 11.15||€ 5|
(*) Included are: visit to the permanent exhibitions, public sports garden with 1 hour guidance from a coach.
(**) When visiting Saint Rubold's Tower on Wednesday or in the morning of the other working days, a guide has to be paid for each group of 20 people.
(***) With a combi ticket for the Fortress of Breendonk, please take into account that a guide needs to be paid on site. The price for this guide is € 55. One guide can supervise a maximum of 30 people.
(****) A visit to Beeldsmederij DE MAAN is possible on the following days, depending on the production:
- Pjotr en de Wolfski (3+)
- Tuesday 11 June 2019
- De tuin van de walvis (5+)
- Friday 22 February 2019
- Thursday 20 June 2019
- Friday 21 June 2019
Did you know?
- Combi tickets can only be booked by groups of 15 or more paying students!
- Payment of e-rallies (primary and secondary education) and the picnic at Technopolis will always be handled at the cash register in the reception area of Technopolis.
- To make a reservation for the picnic area and/or possible guides at the combi partners, please directly contact the organisation involved. Payment of these extras is also handled at the organisation involved.
- Payment of the combi ticket is made at the cash register of the destination you visit first, except for combi tickets with Saint Rumbold's Tower, Observatory Mira, De Nekker and Malinska. These payments are always made at the cash register at Technopolis. When you reserve a ticket in combination with Statue Forge De Maan, you always pay the combi ticket at Statue Forge De Maan.
- Please take into account any possible subscription holders in your group when making a reservation. Subscriptions should always be shown on site.