A day at Technopolis is a dream class trip for teachers. See here what a class visit to Technopolis will cost.
€ 6,90 per pupil for a day ticket with access to:
- Main exhibition (all years)
- Children's Science Centre (1st to 2nd year)
- Xplora (3rd to 6th year)
- Science garden (all years)
- Sports 2.0 (all years)
- PLAY (all years)
Free entrance for:
- 2 teachers for every 15 pupils (1st to 2nd year)
- 1 teacher for every 15 pupils (3rd to 6th year)
- Teachers with a valid teachers card on the day of the class visit
You have already booked a class visit and you wish to come to Technopolis in order to prepare it? Send an e-mail in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teachers visiting Technopolis without their class: € 8,50 (50% discount!), provided you can show us:
- a valid teachers card (if you teach in Belgium)
- a recent pay cheque or document signed by the principal of your school (if you teach abroad)
- for teachers only
Visits primary schools
We are open all days of the week, but in order to offer your students the best care possible, Technopolis visits for primary school students are only possible on Thursdays and Fridays.