A day at Technopolis is a dream class trip for teachers. See here what a class visit to Technopolis will cost.
€ 6.70 per pupil* for a day ticket with access to:
- Main exhibition (all years)
- Children's Science Centre (1st to 2nd year)
- Xplora (3rd to 6th year)
- Science garden (all years)
- Temporary thematic exhibition the gender EXPERIMENT (3rd to 6th year)
* As from September 2018 the admission price for students, including the price of combi tickets, is raised by € 0,20.
Free entrance for:
- 2 teachers for every 15 pupils (1st to 2nd year)
- 1 teacher for every 15 pupils (3rd to 6th year)
- Teachers with a valid teachers card on the day of the class visit
You have already booked a class visit and you wish to come to Technopolis in order to prepare it? Send an e-mail in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teachers visiting Technopolis without their class and with a valid teachers card: € 8,50 (50% discount!).
Special B-Day trip rate
Schools can enjoy a special B-Day trip rate. Reserve your visit to Technopolis first and then contact the Group Travel Department of the NMBS (phone: (+32) (0)2 528 28 28) to reserve the B-Day trip.
Visits primary schools
We are open all days of the week, but in order to offer your students the best care possible, Technopolis visits for primary school students are only possible on Thursdays and Fridays.
Book your class visit online
Technopolis isn't just something you must see, but something you should... experience! Take your class on a trip to Technopolis and quickly and easily book your visit online!