A day at Technopolis is a dream class trip for teachers. See here what a class visit to Technopolis will cost.
€ 6,90 per student for a day ticket with access to:
- Main exhibition (all grades)
- Xplora (1st grade)
- Science garden (all grades)
- the gender EXPERIMENT (all grades)
- Sports 2.0 (all grades)
Free entrance for:
- 1 teachers for every 15 pupils
- Teachers with a valid teachers card on the day of the class visit
You have already booked a class visit and you wish to come to Technopolis in order to prepare it? Send an e-mail in advance to email@example.com.
Teachers visiting Technopolis without their class: € 8,50 (50% discount!), provided you can show us:
- a valid teachers card (if you teach in Belgium)
- a recent pay cheque or document signed by the principal of your school (if you teach abroad)
- for teachers only
Special B-Day trip rate
Schools can enjoy a special B-Day trip rate. Reserve your visit to Technopolis first and then contact the Group Travel Department of the NMBS (phone: (+32) (0)2 528 28 28) to reserve the B-Day trip.
Visits secondary school students
We are open all days of the week, but in order to offer your students the best care possible, Technopolis visits for secondary school students are only possible on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.