Are you planning to visit us? That's a great idea! This way you skip the line at the cash register and give yourself more time to experiment.
- Children younger than 3 years old: FOR FREE
- Children between 3 and 11 years old: € 12.50
- Adults and children older than 12: € 16.00
- Seniors (55+): € 14.50. Up to 2 grandchildren (ages between 3 and 18) per grand-parent (55+) enjoy free acces on Wednesday afternoon (from 12 p.m. onwards).
- Disabled children between 3 and 11 years old: € 12.00
- Disabled adults: € 14.50
- Teachers visiting Technopolis without their class (alone, with family...) and with a valid teachers card: € 8,00 (50% discount!)
- Teachers in training: FOR FREE
Condition: the visit needs to be booked on behorehand by a teacher/ staff member of the student's college.
Wednesday afternoon Grandparents and Grandchildren Day
On each Wednesday afternoon (from noon onwards), all grandparents over 55 can take their grandchildren on a breathtaking scientific adventure at Technopolis. The adults enjoy the special senior rate; the kids come for FREE. So, make sure you enjoy it to the fullest and set up your cheap and instructive visit to Technopolis!
Buy your tickets here
Are you coming with a group?
Groups of 15 people or more enjoy a group rate. Reserve your group visit in advance with a discount.
Also discover our group menus for senior clubs and our discounted rate for youth associations.
Visiting technopolis with your class
There is a special rate for schools. Discover our group rates for schools here:
- Infant school
- Primary school
- Secundary school
> 1st level
> 2th & 3th
Have you thought of getting a subscription?
Are you planning on visiting Technopolis more often? Then a subscription is a cheap solution: you’ll have recuperated the cost of your subscription after only 3 visits. And you will also receive numerous benefits and discounts at other partners with your subscription.
Did you know that?
- You can enter Technopolis more quickly with your e-ticket. Print your ticket, have the barcode ready on your smartphone, scan your ticket at the express register and... in you go, on your way to the experiments!
- Online tickets are valid for 1 year.
- Would you rather pay on site at the cash register? That’s also possible! You can pay in cash, with your bank card or your credit card.
- We accept sports and culture cheques and (electronic) eco cheques from Sodexo and Edenred.
- Entry tickets with discounts (valid membership cards of partners, valid teacher cards, UIT-card, Mechelen voucher, Prikkelpakket and other discount vouchers) can only be bought or validated at our cash registers, and cannot be purchased as online tickets.
- Take your chance and visit Technopolis by train! With a B-daytrip of the NMBS, your entry ticket is not only cheaper, but you will also pay less for your train journey. With this formula, you will have one ticket for the train, the bus and entry into Technopolis. Get more information at your train station or here.